Comparing Galaxy Note with iPhone 4S

Well let's talk between about the two technologies are now more mobile world trend, namely a tablet Galaxy Note with the smartphone iPhone 4
If I may be honest, I honestly do love Apple products. because my mind has been implanted a chip Aplle that can make me crazy for its products, but it also I already have a Macbook Pro. The original iPhone has sparked my desire to write about a technology.

A few days ago, Tim Cook as CEO of Apple, announced that the iPhone 4S. make how to compete with Apple's latest and greatest Samsung Galaxy Note
 Galaxy Note vs iPhone 4S
As you may know from the chart above, either the Galaxy or the iPhone 4S Note that each have their advantages. Some things in them as a clear winner for one side, but some have to do with personal preference. For example, some may find a 3.5 inch screen on the iPhone is perfect for their needs, so that 5.3 inches is not getting marked down as the winner.

Now, every feature is not accounted for in the table. That is the aspect but the records are noted. The stylus is stored in the body of the phone is the value-added features are very good. Apple launched a phone that can barely hold its own against the smartphone competition this time, but I still believe that Apple will always be an option, we'll see eventually [source]

Comments

Unknown said…
but i'm chose apple
mekhels said…
yeah me to, guys..
jim said…
I would go for samsung note ,,, samsung has brought a revolution to the world ... they have release different models with advanced features where as apple make very little changes on the iphone 4s when compare with iphone 4. note is very advanced than iphone 4s indeed for the performance and clarity..
Anonymous said…
Its not fair for me to make a comparison as I have not used the iPhone 4s. However, I do love my new Galaxy Note! Its not exactly a phone, its positioned as a hybrid.

I used to carry a Galaxy Tab and Galaxy mini around but with this new hybrid I don't need to carry 2 devices and best of all, it fits nicely into my pocket. The larger screen makes it easier to check and reply emails on the go.

Its big enough for surfing and small enough to carry around-what more can I ask for? Love the stylus that comes with it, makes using the swype even easier and the screen capture function is great. Having said that, the stylus can do with some improvements though. The button could be placed higher on the stylus, unless of course if you prefer to hold your pens near the tip. The butter can possibly be concaved or textured so that you can feel it. I have problem locating it half the time especially in the dark.

Overall, great product!