Netflix can upgrade officially on Honeycomb

Netflix recently gave them a much-needed improvements to the Android tablet device. Renewal potential makes browsing titles easier than ever before, while searching on the beautiful full-sized screen.


When I initially bought my Galaxy one of my initial desire for this device is to watch TV and movies on a beautiful display, and I'm sure I'm not alone with my desire. I'm patiently waiting for Netflix support to come, but when it it is a staggered launch slower with no official support for tablets. Netflix has finally rectified the situation, and it looks like the wait was worth it.

Simply put, Netflix for Honeycomb is fantastic. Everything has been built from the ground up for the tablet, from the layout of the navigation, to the high-resolution thumbnails be found when browsing digital library of your choice. One of the biggest issue is the new "Continue Watching" bar (as seen in pic above). Now mobile users can take their place they stop at the new views, and was greeted with thumbnails reminding them what he had seen the final scene.

This is easily one of the best Netflix viewers out there, in my opinion, even giving the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions a run for their money. Netflix finally began to treat with the Android platform worthy of attention, even releasing Honeycomb support prior versions of the iPad, which is currently scheduled for launch in 2012. damn!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
They've always had great apps out there, but for me that didn't make up for the lack of content. Since I work for DISH Network I was convinced to check out the Blockbuster Movie Pass, and being 100% honest, I'm glad that I did. It's jammed pack full of content and I can stream and rent in the mail. I really recommend to at least head over to the DISH website and checking out the details.