Review Games of The Week - "My Country" (Free to Download Android Games)

My country is a game that has been out for quite some time ago. I originally started playing this on my 4g iPod Touch, but I am a little upset because the small screen. I recently learned to play on Android, and found it works GREAT on my tablet!

My country is one of the game farm, like I like to call it like that. City-farming/building There are many games out there and this one seems to blow another arena.

Goal-of-the-game-is to make a city great and beautiful (or State). Like others though, you must earn experience points, level up, and rack in a lot of cash. You can do this by collecting rent from the Residential, Business, and Industry are different, too. This game reminds me more of the game Sims from another city, however, because you also have to build power plants that are different and keep you up to where Ecology certain buildings, and also, you can place buildings, roads, lakes / rivers, etc. anywhere on the map is open.

This game looks great on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 also with its 2.5D graphics. He has a very simple layout and UI is easy on the eyes. The game also has this kind of eye-candy feel to it.

My weakness is the game to take some time to progress. If you are patient enough, but you do not need to buy in-game currency. The game speeds up as you go though, and help you along as well with a different "Ventures" or tasks to complete to help you on your way to the top. This is a great application and lots of fun! Download My Country from the Android Market for free.[source]

Comments