Wonder Girls' Sun To Get Married In January

Wonder Girls' - With Sun opening up about her relationship with her boyfriend in recent months, the Wonder Girls' member posted an official letter to her fans on their official fan cafe announcing her marriage.

In the letter, titled "A letter I am sending on November 27, 2012…", she thanks her fans for their support.

"I do not usually get nervous on stage.. But right at this moment..I'm a little nervous.. Even if there were times that I might post things for no special reason, today there is a rather special reason".

Later she stated: "January 26, 2013 will be a very special day to me. I will be getting married, making two people one and beginning to walk the path of life together".

Without giving any important further details about her future in Wonder Girls' activities, she invited everyone to be happy for her upcoming marriage.
Source http://www.jpopasia.com/news/wonder-girls-sun-to-get-married-in-january::12610.html